Lic.iur. Stefan Mäder
Attorney at law / Partner
+ 41 44 225 15 25
download CV as PDF
Stefan Mäder advises and represents companies and individuals. Due to his comprehensive legal experience in various areas of the law and his exceptional commitment, he advises and negotiates in a holistic, solution-oriented, creative and sustainable way. Stefan Mäder develops strategies and tactics for conflict resolutions in line with his clients' individual needs. As an attorney, he represents clients in administrative proceedings as well as in state court litigations.
Apart from continued education and training, Stefan Mäder is a member of several expert groups of the Zurich Bar Association.
Areas of practice
Contract law (including labor and tenancy law), procedural law, corporate law, criminal law (including white-collar crime), insolvency and debt enforcement, civil law (in particular inheritance law, family law, rights of associations and foundations, property and real estate law).
- As of 2016: Partner with Wenner & Uhlmann Attorneys at Law, Zurich
- 2016: Associate with Erne Meier Mongiovì, Dr. Urs Erne, Zurich
- 2012 – 2015: Associate with Fankhauser Rechtsanwälte, Zurich
- 2009 - 2011: Executive and deputy executive director of the Conciliation Authority for Rental Matters of the District of Uster
- 2009: Deputy head court clerk a.i. of the District Court of Uster
- 2008 – 2011: Chairman of the Conciliation Authority for Rental Matters of the District of Uster
- 2007 – 2011: Clerk and senior clerk to the judges of the District Court of Uster
- 2000 – 2007: Various engagements with a bank, a law firm and a real estate company
- 2011: Admission to the bar (all Swiss courts)
- 2006: lic. iur., University of Zurich (Master of Law UZH)
- 1998: Diploma, commercial and business college, Zurich
- Zurich (ZAV) and Swiss (SAV) Bar Association
- Alumni Association of the University of Zurich
- Member of the (Stand-by) Criminal Defence Association, Zurich