Dispute Resolution (including litigation, arbitration and mediation) belongs to the core competences of our partners. We represent private individuals and legal entities in proceedings before state courts, before arbitration courts or before authorities and thus safeguard our clients' interests. Where necessary, we coordinate international proceedings with other pending proceedings, render services as communicating lawyers or draw up expert reports on Swiss law for foreign proceedings.
Examples of our work:
- Representation of a company in commercial law proceedings before a commercial court
- Representation and advising of a member of a Board of Directors in liability proceedings
- Drawing up of an appeal in a dispute under labour law
- Requesting interim measures (temporary legal protection)
- Party representation in international arbitration proceedings with the arbitral tribunal having its seat in Switzerland or abroad
- Filing of an appeal with the Federal Supreme Court against a decision of an arbitral tribunal
- Representation in proceedings relating to international administrative or legal assistance in civil and criminal matters
- Enforcement of claims, if necessary by means of debt collection or bankruptcy proceedings
- Lodging of an appeal in proceedings under administrative law
- Recognition and enforcement of foreign judgments in Switzerland
If necessary, we form ad-hoc teams and can thus benefit from the comprehensive experience of our partners.